1. Dashboard → Security Groups
To create or edit a Security Group, start by clicking on ‘Security Groups’ in the left-hand menu.
2. Click ‘New Group’
Click on the ‘(+) New Group’ button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Name & Submit
Name the new Security Group by typing in the text field. Once done, click the green ‘Submit’ button.
4. Set Permissions
Choose the permissions that should be associated with this security group.
Start by selecting the permission from the first drop-down menu, then select the company/tenant it will apply to from the second drop-down menu.
Click the green (√) button to add the permission to the Security Group.
Editing Security Groups
1. Choose Security Group to Edit
Click on the Security Group that you would like to edit.
2. Edit Permissions
- Edit Name: Click the green ‘Edit Name’ button in the top right-hand corner.
- Add Permissions: Choose the permission and company/tenant that it will apply to from the drop-down menu’s. Click the green (√) button to add it.
- Delete Permissions: Click on the red (X) button to remove a permission from the security group.